We are delighted to announce that after careful planning & preparation we will be reopening on Friday 3rd July.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the bar, as we begin the ‘new normal’ and thank you all for your continued support.
– Initially we will be open Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 12 noon to late
– The bar & garden will be open daily with reduced capacity & social distancing in place
– Food will be served from 12 noon to late
– We will operate on a first come, first served basis – we ask that during peak times you are patient as this is new to you & our team
– We will be serving a new & reduced menu daily from 12noon to late, including Sunday Roast selection
– A live acoustic set will take place 9.30pm to late
– Social distancing & new procedures have been introduced for staff & customers, we ask that you make yourself familiar with these before & during your visit
We currently have a 5* hygiene rating from the local authority. The health & safety of our staff & customers is our priority & we’d like to reassure you that we have put strict measures in place for social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation & follow government guidelines.
We will review our opening hours & procedures on a daily basis & communicate this to you.
✨ By staying apart. Has brought us together again✨
View our food menu here
View our drinks menu here